Chiropractic Techniques from Southport Chiropractic in Fairfield, CT
If you're suffering from pain or another debilitating musculoskeletal illness, you might be able to find relief fast with chiropractic care services. At Southport Chiropractic in Fairfield, CT, we want to help our clients feel their best and recover from their injuries using the help of chiropractic techniques. Below are some of the most common chiropractic techniques we offer to help you feel your best.
Basic Techniques of Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic care is a form of alternative medicine that focuses on the spine and how it relates to the nervous system. It is a hands-on treatment that uses spinal manipulation, mobilization, and other manual therapies. The goal of chiropractic care is to reduce pain and improve function. It has been shown to be a safe and effective treatment for many people with back pain. Basic care techniques can include:
- Muscle massages: Massaging the affected area may help to reduce inflammation, improve circulation, and relax tense muscles.
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Gentle manipulation of the spine can help to realign vertebrae and restore spinal balance.
- Spinal decompression: This technique uses a specialized machine to gently stretch the spine to relieve pressure on discs and relieve back pain.
Advanced Techniques of Chiropractic Care
Our chiropractor can also use more advanced chiropractic care if necessary to help improve mobility and reduce neck pain, back pain, and other types of pain.
Other types of chiropractic care techniques include:
- The Gonstead technique, which uses x-ray analysis to identify the location of subluxations and then applies specific adjustments to correct them.
- The Thompson technique, which is a system of adjusting that focuses on joint motion to reduce interference in the nervous system.
- The toggle recoil technique, which is a low-force adjustment method utilizing momentum from the patient's body to return joints to their natural alignment.
At Southport Chiropractic, we offer all these techniques and more in order to give our clients the care they need. If you're suffering from pain or another musculoskeletal condition, don't hesitate to see us for relief. We have years of experience and can find the technique that works for you.
How Our Chiropractor Helps You Find the Best Technique
For those who need a chiropractor, finding the right one can be difficult. You want someone who is going to do what you need them to do and help you find the best technique. At Southport Chiropractic in Fairfield, CT, our chiropractor can help you find the best services and techniques to alleviate your pain. With the activator technique, diversified technique, and manual and spinal adjustments, you can feel relief and get back to feeling yourself again. Call us today at 203-259-1555 to schedule an appointment.